Tuesday 10 May 2016

Wee willy ..















I wonder if I'd dare take a photograph like this these days. Picture the scene : - Wedding, marquee, hot summer's day and .. you need a wee. What to do? Well here's the answer .. if you're four years old! A delight of a shot but, as I say, would I have the balls - ha ha - to take the shot in the current climate of fear? Actually, it'd probably be accepted at a Wedding seeing as I'm there, in a rather obvious way, to take photographs but .. out on the street? Sadly, too dodgy these days..

.. which reminds me of the time, a couple of years ago, when I photographed a man who was using his 'phone whilst driving. He stopped, reversed and, through his car window, asked "Are you a paedo?.."
"Why? What are you? Three years old?" I replied ..

Another example of getting a d*ck in a picture ..

No comments:

Post a Comment