Wednesday 13 April 2016

Upping your game ..



















A new set of Wedding albums was delivered yesterday and I felt I had to show you a photograph of them. I can't wait to present them to the bride! Of course, these things aren't cheap and it's timely that there was an article in the 'paper yesterday about a couple who have been disappointed by the photographs produced by their Wedding photographer. Amazingly, this couple weren't put off by the fact that the person they booked to shoot their Big Day was a "student" with prices starting from £125. More fool them - you get what you pay for in this game ..

Speaking of games brings me nicely on to the subject of football. I don't write about it very often but today is different. We've managed to get tickets to the FA Cup semi-final at Wembley next weekend, with the prospect of seeing Manchester United playing for a place in the final. The only problem is .. they've not got through to the semis yet! That all depends on them beating West Ham this evening. I don't think I've been this keen on a football result since I was 13! Come on you Reds ..

No comments:

Post a Comment