Thursday 14 April 2016

Good things come in threes ..












As 'Feel-Good' Thursdays go, this one's got off to a cracking start. First things first, of course, so we'll get the subject of football out of the way. I watched the Man U game last night with my fingers, toes and eyes crossed and what do you know? The boys came good and beat West Ham to get to play in the game at Wembley for which I have tickets! Phew ..

Second feel-good moment is the fact that Manchester Wedding Photography has just booked its 'furthest-away' Wedding - not in distance, but in time. I'm now booked for the August Bank Holiday weekend, next year!..

And, as all good things come in threes, I woke this morning to an email from Japan telling me that one of the designer clothing shops in Tokyo is going to produce a Limited Edition run of T shirts featuring one of my Joy Division photographs!..

As I look out of the window it's started to pour down, but no amount of rain is going to dampen my spirits today ..  




No comments:

Post a Comment