Monday 25 April 2016

Pick me ..


















Enjoyed a great weekend 'darn sarf', including a trip to Wembley to watch Man U beat Everton to earn a place in the FA Cup Final .. and now I'm gearing up for tonight, when I'm giving a talk to a local camera club ..

My slideshow contains just over 200 images from 'my life as a photographer' and ranges from the days 'before I was a Press Photographer' to current work including Weddings and PR. I know 'slideshow' is a rather outdated name but it seems appropriate as all the images are from 'that era' and, indeed, a good deal of the pictures were shot on transparency film ..

I've blogged this shot before but here's one from the talk - good old Robin Day picking his nose during a visit to Manchester for an edition of Question Time. The funny thing about this shot is that Paddy Ashdown was holding my reflector just out of shot. I couldn't have picked a better assistant ..

No comments:

Post a Comment