Monday 7 March 2016

The tears of women ..



















I popped down to London to see a band over the weekend, and got to the Lee Miller exhibition whilst I was there. She was a woman photographer in the proverbial 'man's world' - covering the Second World War and beyond - so it was rather ironic that my progress down Oxford Street was halted somewhat when I had to stop to let this women's rights rally pass. I felt the word 'Gap' was rather well placed..

Anyway, the band were great and the exhibition was worth seeing, so I headed home for Mother's Day only for both our Mums to be too poorly to see us! Oh, dear! Get well soon, Mums! I did get some good news though, as I'd printed a portrait of two youngsters I'd shot in the studio which was given as a gift on Mother's Day. Apparently it caused "happy tears" .. the only kind of tears a lady should have!.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment