Friday 4 March 2016

Nice to be remembered ..













I was having a chat this week with a young lady who got married last July - I'd seen some of her Wedding photographs on her Facebook page but don't worry, I'm not a stalker, there was a reason but never mind that now! Who did your photographs? I asked her. She stopped and thought about it. "Er, **** somebody, I think.." she said, but I was very unhappy as she didn't do any of the pictures I really wanted!..

Ten minutes after that I welcomed to my studio a couple whose Wedding I photographed at Tatton Park ten years ago. They wanted an anniversary portrait-shoot and instantly, as they say, they thought of me! Not only that, but they told me they'd gone round their house that morning and counted twenty-two of my Wedding photographs on their wall! Ten years on! How lovely to be remembered!...

Just saying ...

No comments:

Post a Comment