Thursday 26 November 2015

Paradise?..















This time last year I was in Paradise! Well Egypt, actually, but we took a boat trip out of Hurghada one day and it took us to the optimistically named Paradise Island. Honest! Click on the image and have a look. I haven't added that word to the image, it was a huge sign up on posts! I don't know about you but I kinda figured Paradise would have had a few more palm trees, but that's just me!..

Anyway, there we were in Paradise - sizzling in the sunshine, snorkelling in the blue water and watching dolphins swim just offshore - and do you know, from where I am today - with the rain pouring down and my snotty nose gushing almost as much - it certainly does seem like Paradise..

Given what's gone on in the world in the year since my holiday it seems just about as unattainable, too, but that's exactly what we can't allow to happen. Let's see what Cameron has to say about a bombing campaign and hope we can send the scum of the earth to their own kind of Paradise. Just not Egypt, please..

No comments:

Post a Comment