Monday 30 November 2015

On yer bike ..













Great to be back at my annual bike-show 'gig' on Saturday, working the NEC 'Motorcycle Live' show for a local insurance company. My legs are still aching!..

The format is that I'm given a list of particular parts of bikes - the cans, the double swingarm and so on .. and yes, I do know what that is .. now! - and have to head into the heaving mass of bikers to shoot them. My phone's walking app told me I'd covered my 10, 000 step target by noon, and my PR bud was delighted when I dropped an amazing 1, 047 shots onto his laptop just four and half hours after first pressing the shutter! Man, it's hard work, but such fun!..

More fun tonight when I take a stand at one of our local Christmas Shopping nights. I'll be at the Culcheth Arms showing off my great range of my Florescence place-mats and coasters and offering 10% off photo-shoots for the New Year. At least I won't have to walk anywhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment