Tuesday 20 October 2015

Weird ..













Our local Post Office has just re-opened after a two-week refurbishment and, when I went in there for the first time yesterday, there was a new chap serving behind the counter. I put my parcel on the scales and filled out the return-address label on the back. "You're not posting Wedding photographs, are you?.." he asked, completely out of the blue. "Yes.." I gasped "How did you know..?" "Just a wild guess.." he said, bizarrely..

Turns out his daughter is getting married next year, and he asked if I had a card. I told him about my studio, which is just up the stairs from the Post Office, and said she was welcome to come along any time to have a look at my work..

I'll tell you what! If this booking comes off it'll be one of the weirdest references I've ever had ..

No comments:

Post a Comment