Monday 5 October 2015

It's in the bag ..



















Today's the day when it'll start costing you 5p to take a plastic bag from a supermarket, and about bloody time, too! How did we ever get the stage where it was 'normal' to pick up a bag and throw it away straight after use? Who else had a childhood like mine, when your Mum would send you off to 'the shops' with a list and a wheelie trolley to chuck everything in? Can you imagine our super-trendy teenagers doing that these days? Nope, me neither, but I thought my archive shot of these two love-birds with their 'Virgin' bag would be a suitable shot for today's blog .. 

Only a week to go until my Wedding Fayre at The Culcheth Arms and I'm hoping I might bag a few new Wedding bookings for the coming year. Bag! See what I did there?...

No comments:

Post a Comment