Wednesday 7 October 2015

It's all about the weather ..



















I'm halfway through designing an album from a Wedding in June, smiling ruefully as I remember the problems I had with the brilliant sunshine of a warm summer's day. As I write this, I reckon it's not stopped raining for a good twelve hours now..

Thing is, I've got a PR shoot booked in for this morning that has to take place outside - well, it involves a race-horse, for one thing - and I'm just wondering if we'll ever get a break in the weather to get the shots. Rather annoyingly the job's already been postponed twice, missing out on all that late summer sunshine we've had in recent days!..

The right camera, the correct lens? For sure they're important when it comes to getting the job done, but some days .. well, some days it's just all about the weather ..

Stop Press: 2.30 pm .. Rain stopped, job went ahead! Hurrah! Can't show you the shots yet but here's a bit of background .. a large bag of carrots was involved!!..




  

No comments:

Post a Comment