Thursday 29 October 2015

Heavenly bodies ..



















I was blabbing on yesterday about my calendar girl pictures, shot to raise money for charity and, before I'd even finished typing the blog, I had an email about another 'heavenly body' I'd photographed recently! This is an image I shot at a local church in the summer and the vicar wanted to talk about the possibility of having it printed up as a fund-raising .. tea-towel! Hey, whatever gets your work out there, right?..

And, from tea-towels to T shirts, I was dealing yesterday with another company who want to start selling T shirts showing my music photographs! Things are looking good and I'm pleased with the samples they sent me to try out. By the way, I now have enough free T shirts to last me 'til 2077!
I'll let you know how this pans out!..

Joy Division? Did somebody mention Joy Division? Another email I had to deal with yesterday was an interview for an online music magazine. They're going to do a piece on my photos of the band and of the gig I shot at Christ Church in Macclesfield with Hooky last May. Funny how things work out!..

God is watching me ..




No comments:

Post a Comment