Wednesday 28 October 2015

Calendar girl ..















Hello, hello, what's going on here then?..

Well nothing actually, it was all coming off .. ha, ha .. but all for a good cause, I promise you! Yes, I forgot to tell you about a little Boudoir shoot I did at the studio recently with a very nice lady called Janice. Actually, I didn't forget! She just made me promise not to say anything until now, as the shots are for a charity calendar she's organised, and it's not being released until this week...

Well now the wraps are off, so to speak, and I can show you the two images I took for it. Apparently it now seems only one is going into the calendar but that's ok - I used to work for the Manchester Evening News, I'm used to having my work chopped!! ...

Boudoir shoots are something I've always offered although, I'll admit, I've not had very much interest from the ladies. Recently, though, I launched a service offering brides-to-be an opportunity to give their new hubbies a nice framed Boudoir print as a Wedding present, but it occurred to me that the guys might want to do the same thing for their ladies, too, so I named the offer 'For His/Her eyes only'. I should get my copy of the calendar this Friday. I wonder how many of those shoots I'll be marking down in it .. 











No comments:

Post a Comment