Thursday 22 October 2015

Attitude ..













If you saw my Facebook and Twitter pages yesterday you'll have already seen this photograph, which I took at the playgroup session on Tuesday. I absolutely love the attitude on this young lady's face. Of course, shooting as many kids as I did, I was presented with quite a range of expressions. Tears, bewilderment, shyness, giggles - and that was just the Mums!..

I've been booked for a rather interesting shoot next month. A lady who is leaving her home to move abroad has asked if I'll go over and photograph all her rooms, so that she'll always have a memory of the 20-odd years she lived in the house. She found me on Google and obviously had a good look around my site because she said to me she wished she'd known about my Wedding photography when she got married seven years ago. "Our photographs are that bad .. " she told me "That we still haven't gone to pick them up .. seven years on!.." Now that would give you an attitude..


No comments:

Post a Comment