Tuesday 15 September 2015

Threesomes ..













I seem to be making lots of triptychs lately. I just love matching sets of three images together - for my website or my blog or to attach to emails.
Well, they always say the best things come in threes..

Everyone loves a sunny Wedding day, and I've been so lucky that, after a very hit and miss summer, my last three Weddings have all been shot in glorious sunshine. Of course, that means in reality that as soon as a bride and groom waltz down the aisle as newly-weds, I whizz 'em off into the shade so I can control the light a little better!..

I had no Wedding this past weekend, but I did have three great portrait sessions at the studio. Funnily enough I can't mention too much about any of them, as they were all being shot as forthcoming gifts or - in one case - as a charity calendar! Details soon! Well, in about three weeks!...

No comments:

Post a Comment