Tuesday 8 September 2015

Images ..










Here's the next episode in the sorry saga of people who only have their family photographs on their mobile phones. A guy in Manchester is in the awful position of just having had his parents found dead at their home, although not under 'suspicious' circumstances. The poor fella's distraught because the police won't let him into their house to pick up any photographs of them, and he hasn't got any pictures of them on his new phone! I despair ..

Anyway, I'm not here to talk about that! I wanted to tell you about the two Wedding Fayres I have coming up in the next month. The first is at Mere Golf Resort and Spa - or Mere Golf Club as I used to know it - where I'm taking a stand for their September 20th event. The other is the second ever Culcheth Wedding Fayre - my very own fayre! - being staged once again at The Culcheth Arms pub in the village. I've got together an amazing list of at least 17 different Wedding specialties, with no duplication of a single 'expert'! This one's on October 12th - a Monday evening - and I can't wait!..

Check out today's montage! Cool, innit? I happened upon some software that throws a selection of images together specifically for blogs and I'll certainly be getting my money's worth out of it! Click on it for a larger image..


No comments:

Post a Comment