Monday 17 August 2015

Pin it ..










Phew, I'm all pinned out! I've just spent the whole morning adding over 100 new images to my Pinterest Wedding board. I thought it was about time for an update and I'm really pleased with how it's all looking now. Click on the montage to see it larger ..

So, off we go into the second half of August and I still have another two Weddings to go before the month's out. Next week sees me back at Willington Hall - one of my favourite venues - and then the week after I'm off to Southport to shoot the Wedding of an old friend of mine. It's actually her second Wedding and yes, I did shoot the first one .. way back in the nineties! It'll be odd to be photographing a 'bride' for the second time but hey, despite my rose-tinted slushy old view of marriage, I have to accept that they do sometimes break down! Just don't try and pin this one on me ..

No comments:

Post a Comment