Thursday 13 August 2015

No flies on me ..


Well, that's 55 ticked off and I've got a whole year to get used to the idea now! Back to the coal-face today and the hard graft that is ... well .. photographing flowers for my Florescence series! I know! Tough life! Anyway, I was busy spotting one of my shots of a holyhock this morning when I 'spotted' a greenfly hiding underneath one of its leaves! Reminded me straight away of the flower-girl I photographed with a greenfly on her nose! Perhaps that should be my new project!
You can click on the pix to enlarge 'em! ..

Off for a meeting later with a company who want me to shoot their new website photography for them. Probably involve a whole day in a factory, so I doubt there'll be an aphid, greenfly or ant in sight. Still, when it comes to corporate photography, there are no flies on me ..


No comments:

Post a Comment