Saturday 1 August 2015

Healthy, safe! ..














Hard hat? Check! Hi-Viz vest? Check! Safety goggles? Gloves!!? Check! ..

Good grief, anyone would think I was going down a 300 metre mine-shaft yesterday, rather than standing on the edge of a building site, fenced off in a 'safe' area away from the diggers, just to take a PR photograph of a councillor holding a garden spade! Health and Safety is going nuts! I just thank my lucky stars they decided that, after taking all our shoe sizes, we didn't need to wear steel toe-capped boots after all!..

There'll be none of that nonsense for this afternoon's Wedding. In fact, if it wasn't for all the gear I carry to a Wedding, I wouldn't even need my car today! Everything that's going to happen is so close to my house that I could walk between the bride's house, the church and the reception venue. All very safe, and all very healthy! Just don't tell anyone that I'll be climbing up a ladder to shoot the group shot..

PS: Check out the event here... Look, it's me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment