Wednesday 5 August 2015

Bloomin' lovely ..




















After yesterday's doom and gloom a little brightness has cheered me up, in the form of a few gorgeous flowers from my garden. Yes folks, I've finally got round to shooting some new additions to my Florescence series, and about time, too .. half the flowers have already gone over!..

On that point, and to hark back to yesterday - Oh, if you have to, Martin! - I am starting to panic a little about our great British summer. Or, should I say, the lack of it! Another few weeks and that'll be it done! To be honest, in my mind I'm practically already in 2016, talking to brides about their Wedding plans for next year! Hey, maybe I could grow their bouquets for them? Bloomin' great idea!..

No it isn't, Martin! Just stick to your photography ..

No comments:

Post a Comment