Tuesday 28 July 2015

News! Good! ..















Good news! I've had a personal visit to my  Joy Division exhibition in Macclesfield by none other than the band's drummer Steven Morris! How flattering is that? Actually, it's nothing of the sort, 'cos he was at Charles Roe House - the show's venue - for something completely different! Still, it was a great photo-opportunity and, as they say, never let the truth get in the way of a good story ..

But hang on a minute .. didn't that exhibition finish a month ago? Ah, well this is the good news bit, 'cos I've been invited by Incubation Arts to continue the show - in a different room - for the rest of the summer, and that's actually why I was there this morning .. changing the shots over into this other room. Steve was there to discuss ideas about .. well, it's not my place to tell you, but if those ideas take off, that will be very good news indeed ..

No comments:

Post a Comment