Saturday 25 July 2015

Get ahead, get a hat ..









Hats off to variety, and there was plenty of that at the studio yesterday as I photographed ten day old Noah in a cutesy caterpillar bonnet, and then moved on to feisty 'Tank-Girl' Eleisha and her funky 'steam-punk' army helmet! Click on the images for a closer look!..

Sadly not much sign of needing a sun-hat around these parts at the moment but I live in hope, as does the client for whom I'm working this afternoon. I'm shooting the opening of a new show-home for a building firm, and they've asked me to capture visitors enjoying champagne and a hog-roast and "hopefully" .. as they put it, sunshine! It's not the best summer we've ever had, and if we get a blazing August I'll eat my hat!..

(I had my fingers crossed when I wrote that!...)


No comments:

Post a Comment