Monday 6 July 2015

Four seasons in one day ..













Kicking back after a fantastic weekend of Wedding photography and an air-show! Saturday's shoot was a blast and I think she'd agree if I described Alaina, the bride, as quite a character! I'm sure it's the first time the MOB - Mother of the bride - has taken pity on me and bought me a pint of lager after I've finished shooting! You can check out the shots here! Great to be part of your Big Day, guys..

Then it was on to Sunday and the first Air Show at Barton Airport in 21 years. All was going well until 3pm, when a weather front hit us and that was that! It absolutely poured down! End of show and thousands of soggy, cold people dashing for the exit! What a shame, and to think I'd been complaining about the sunshine on Saturday!..

No comments:

Post a Comment