Tuesday 12 May 2015

News Update..














I'm using someone else's picture on my blog today, but it's a picture of my pictures, so that's ok! Some of my archive work 'Made in Eccles' is having another little trip out, this time to the Art and Craft House in Monton, Eccles. It's part of the 'Celebrating Eccles' Festival but, as I was at a funeral, the lady at the gallery did the hanging for me. That's why it's her photo! I wasn't being lazy or anything ...

A couple of amusing memories from Saturday's Wedding. At one point in the ceremony the bride's Grandma - a sprightly 80 odd year old - boomed out 'Is she getting married?' to the lady sitting next to her but, best of all, the vicar asked the bride if she would take the hand of Paul in marriage. Paul was the Best Man!..

I must tell you about a 'tie-in' with a rather large local business. You may or may not have heard of Bent's, but it's supposed to be the biggest Garden Centre in Europe, and they've just begun to promote my studio as part of their Customer Benefits Club. Members get 10% off a shoot and 10% off all finished products on production of their card. I just hope I can handle the rush!!...


No comments:

Post a Comment