Thursday 7 May 2015

Fate ..













I thought this would make a suitable blog shot on the day of the General Election in the UK 'cos, after weeks and weeks of long, drawn-out, bloody boring canvassing, the big day is finally here and we - the people - can have our say at last..

The sign - pointing towards the town of Fate, Texas - is one of the shots in a show I'm part of in Eccles. I'm showing 'It's a Sign' at the Eccles Community Art Gallery for the next couple of weeks. As you know, tomorrow sees the opening of my Joy Division exhibition in Macclesfield and then - believe it or not - I'm nipping over to Eccles to put up yet another exhibition as part of the 'Celebrating Eccles' festival. If you didn't get to see my shots of the town when they were up at The People's History Museum then this is another chance to catch them! They'll be at the Art and Craft House in Monton..

Now all I need is a sign that says 'Put your feet up, Martin' - or is that tempting fate?..


No comments:

Post a Comment