Wednesday 22 April 2015

Oh, the memories ..

















Suddenly, it's all happening! The blossom's out, leaves are unravelling at a pace and the Wedding season is kicking off good and proper! It's time to make some memories!..

Actually, I'm back to my old tricks! This morning I drove 36 miles to check out a venue at which I'm shooting a Wedding in July, only to arrive at the gates and shout 'Damn! I've been here before!'
Doh, me and my memory! ..

Not so much a Wedding as a Vow Renewal to photograph this week, though I'll treat it exactly like a Wedding, of course. It's only the second one I've ever shot .. as far as I can remember!

PS: Now that the feel-good factor is back I've chosen a suitably vibrant shot from my Florescence range to go with the mood!..



No comments:

Post a Comment