Friday 24 April 2015

Bogies ..













I'm really lucky in that I don't generally have to 'do' rush hour. I can normally time my work so that I don't have to throw myself at the mercy of the roads whilst everyone else is on them. Yesterday, though, I had no choice. I was shooting a PR job that finished at 5.30 so had no option but to join the 19 mile car park that was the M6 northbound. Ironically, I'd been photographing a replica DeLorean 'Back to the future' car at a corporate function. Oh, for a Mr Fusion Reactor now, I thought to myself, as I wedged into the throng. But oh, what fun it was! What a great opportunity to 'people watch'. My favourites were the lady having a really lively conversation on her hands-free, using both hands to gesticulate wildly .. whether or not her car was actually moving; the lady who sat so close to her steering wheel that I can't believe her horn wasn't blaring constantly, and the fat man in the white 64 reg Mercedes who spent about 3 miles in the jam picking his nose .. and eating it! I think he'd gone back in time to being a three year old ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment