Saturday 14 March 2015

Joy Division, innit ..


















So, Martin, thirty-six years ago today. What were you doing? Well, I'm glad you asked, mysterious blog-voice, 'cos I can tell you exactly what I was doing. I was photographing .. hang on, this all sounds very familiar! Ah, I wrote almost the exact same blog yesterday about The Smiths! And now it's the anniversary of my Joy Division photographs. Isn't it funny that they were so close together date-wise? Yes, 36 years ago today I was that spotty 18 year old in an Altrincham youth club shooting Ian Curtis and his merry men and I'm so pleased that my photographs are still as popular today. In fact, I'll be showing a new set of them in Ian's home town of Macclesfield in just a few weeks..

Anyway, I'm going to do the same thing as yesterday and offer buyers - for today only - an upgrade on any print they order. You'll get a £75 print for just £50. Go on, mark the anniversary in style..

No comments:

Post a Comment