Tuesday 13 January 2015

Will work for .. ?

A company yesterday said they'd "consider" using me in the future if I did a first PR job for them .. for free .. and a woman has just emailed to say that one of my 'Made in Eccles' shots is "perfect" for a new campaign she's launching, so could I let her use it .. for free!

Eh? What? Do I have a sign on my door saying 'Let me shoot that for you - I need the experience'?  Is there a label on my website saying 'Yes, of course you can have my work for nothing'? What the bloody hell's going on? And if that wasn't enough, two couples have enquired this week about Wedding Photography with Manchester Wedding Photography saying they wanted to pay up to £250!..

It's right what they say! Making that first million's the hard bit ..

No comments:

Post a Comment