Tuesday 27 January 2015

It's all go ..













Time to turn my attention to other things! Made in Eccles has got three months to do its own thing now, and I have other projects to think of! Manchester Wedding Photography, for example! Remember I shoot Wedding photography? Oh yes, it's all coming back to me now! I'm preparing for another Wedding Fayre this Sunday - at the lovely Buile Hill Park Hall in Salford - and I'm off for a meeting at lunchtime with a new Bridal lounge in Manchester where, hopefully, there'll be a mutual tie-in and I'll be able to promote my services to the young ladies of the town. Behave!..

There's exciting Joy Division news in the offing, too. I'm off to Macclesfield this afternoon with offers of a new exhibition on the cards. And there's Smiths news, too! Stay tooned! And I've got a landscape photography exhibition on the desktop...

It's all go ..






No comments:

Post a Comment