Sunday 21 December 2014

Time passes ..


The Shortest Day of The Year! I love it! It's such a pyschological moment for me 'cos, in my head, that's winter done! Bizarre I know, but it really cheers me up to think that, from today, our half of the planet begins its spin back towards the sunshine and Spring is on its way! Well, kinda!..

Anyway, as per, I shall be playing Jethro Tull's 'Solstice Bells' and digging out my sunblock and swimming trunks..

Great shoot at StudioFiveFour yesterday with a one year old puppy. I should say a very happy one year old puppy, 'cos I had to feed him so many treats to get him to sit still that he left the studio about three pounds heavier! And, believe it or not, I still have a shoot booked in this coming week for a family who want to give a portrait of themselves as a present to their parents! Talk about last minute!..

A year ago I shot the last Wedding of the year for Manchester Wedding Photography, and I have a rather amusing story from the day. Twelve months on, and with the blessing of the bride, I think I'm now safe to tell the tale.
No time now, tell ya tomorrow.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment