Wednesday 10 December 2014

Parents!..













Phwoar! A nice, big meaty snog! This is one of the new pictures I've added to my Manchester Wedding Photography website. "Hey .." said Lesley, giving all that hard work the once-over "Do you remember the mother of a bride who told you off for that?.." I thought for a moment. "Oh, cripes, yes..." I laughed, the memory of it coming back like a dodgy hamburger "She actually contacted me to tell me off, because I'd photographed her daughter  ... kissing!!" Yes folks, I once had an MOB (Mother of the bride!) phone me to say how inappropriate it was that I'd photographed her daughter - a bride - kissing her new husband! I only have to think of that story now and an image of Les Dawson pops into my head. "Have you met my Mother-in-law?.." he growls, top lip curling!..

Anyway, speaking of parents, I was delighted to see that The Peoples' History Museum is now promoting my forthcoming exhibition 'Made in Eccles' and there, in pride of place, is me old Dad Joe O'Neill. I love that shot, and it always amazes me to think he was only 44 when I shot that. Ten years younger than I am now! God, what I'd do to be able to kiss him now .. 


No comments:

Post a Comment