Wednesday 1 October 2014

Stop, already ..













October! Stoptober! Have you heard all those flippin' ads on the radio lately? Stoptober! Stop smoking this Stopotober! Stoptober! Stop drinking for October! Well, I'll tell you what I'm going to stop for bloody Stoptober .. I'm going to stop listening to commercial radio! Man, it is so boring, and I'm not just talking about the adverts. Hey, Smooth FM, enough with the Barry White, already! Absolute 80s .. if you're going to play The Cure every day then please pick one of their good tracks! Jeez, I can't even listen to Classic FM anymore! And the ads?! Where do they get the voice-over people for these irritating bursts of blather?  My goldfish is a better actor! And he doesn't speak with a Scottish accent! (Oops, sorry Suzanne!..) No, it's all too, too boring and I'd actually like to thank them for pointing me back to internet radio and Radio 4!..

Hmm .. I need to get some photography connection into this blog! Ah, cue shot from archive of two sleeping bus passengers. Obviously been listening to commercial radio. Just hope they don't miss their BusStoptober!...

Groan ..

No comments:

Post a Comment