Friday 3 October 2014

Raining champion ..



















Mottram Hall today, home of the big window that gives you lovely light like this! That's if there is any light, as the radio's just issued a 'heavy rain' warning for this afternoon! Hey, who needs bright sunshine to shoot a Wedding? ..

Still, I won't need to worry if I get slowed down by the rain, 'cos tomorrow's Wedding is right on my doorstep and the whole thing will involve travelling no more than six miles max! I might even walk it! Get lost .. you haven't felt the weight of my backpack! Perhaps I should take out the kagoule (I'm not joking) ..

There was a programme on TV the other night entitled "My £999 Wedding" and, to my relief, that price didn't include a photographer. Now that would have really rained on my parade if they'd thrown in the snapper, as well ..

No comments:

Post a Comment