Wednesday 27 August 2014

I got your number ..


















Honestly, you couldn't make this up ..

My next Wedding is on Friday and, as usual, I phoned the bride over the weekend to have a final run-through of the shots she needs me to take on the Big Day. There was no answer so I left a message, only to be called back two hours later by a very suspicious sounding young man who wanted to know who I was and why I'd left a message on his phone. I immediately assumed it was the groom, so asked if I was speaking to Mike. 'No..' came the reply, and I began to apologise for having apparently calling a wrong number. After a few more seconds of conversation it turned out I had actually misdialled, and I was wrong by one digit but .. get this .. the chap I was speaking to is an usher at the Wedding! What are the chances? Flippin' 'eck ..


No comments:

Post a Comment