Friday 23 May 2014

Wet yer whistle ..



















I have a feeling I'll be able to get a few more shots like this tomorrow, as the weather forecast's none too hot for my next Wedding. Never mind, the show always goes on. I'll just have to make sure I'm packing my studio lights in case all the shots are indoors!..

I've been having a little tweak this morning  .. of my Manchester Wedding Photography website, of course! Adding keywords, changing captions, just trying to do all I can to get it up the rankings. I've now been told I'm providing too much information on my pages - a bit like I was told I was showing too many images! Jeez! It's a flippin' nightmare. Oh, for the days when all I did was take photographs! I'm going to the pub ..

Actually, I'm going back to The Raven, in Glazebury, to finish off the shots of their renovation. I did the first images a few weeks back, but they've had their new chairs delivered now so it finally looks 'like it should'! Is 9.45 too early for a Guinness?..


No comments:

Post a Comment