Tuesday 27 May 2014

Weather or not ..




















Oooh, I've come over all warm and fuzzy! I've just had a weekend where I received not one, but two fantastic compliments! I won't bore you with the details but the first kind words were from Claire and Steve, the bride and groom from Saturday's Wedding, and the second were from the school for which I shot the pr brochure photographs last week. It's amazing how good a little bit of feedback makes you feel!..

The school job was 'plagued' by brilliant sunshine! It caused all sorts of lighting challenges and prompted the use of a heck of a lot of fill-in flash. Saturday's Wedding was 'plagued' by absolutely appalling weather! It rained practically all day long! More fill-in flash and much use of the covered verandah at the venue! Today I get the best of both worlds. The forecast is for heavy rain but I'm shooting a brochure for a B+B in a converted barn in Cheshire and then have a family shoot at the studio this afternoon. In other words - yippee - I'll be indoors all day and the weather won't play any part in my work! Still, the show goes on .. weather or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment