Thursday 9 January 2014

What a pair ..


















Twiddling my photographic thumbs last year, I idly started to pair up images from my archive. Dogs with prams, shopkeepers, people waiting for buses .. and so on! But then I thought it might be one way I could display the work when it goes up at The Peoples' History Museum next year. Added interest and all that! I know I've got almost a year to think about it but, as I say to every bride that books me to shoot her Wedding .. it'll soon be here!

It's Quote City round these parts at the moment. I had three offers to quote for work yesterday, including a day shoot at Excel in London, a corporate job in Manchester and a request to have some of my archive work used on the website of an advertising agency! Looks like I won't get much chance to twiddle my thumbs this year ..

No comments:

Post a Comment