Wednesday 15 January 2014

Scrapped Ferrari ..

















There were 151 readers of my Blog yesterday, though for the life of me I can't think why! I was only talking about taking square photographs! Nevertheless - among other places - I had one reader from Indonesia, eight from China and another from Venezuela, and I can't help wondering what they made of me talking about Statham Lodge Wedding Fayre? I mean, there's your worldwide audience right there, and I was busy rabbiting on about local old Lymm! Perhaps I should think more globally! Hey, the last time I was in Brazil ..

(Actually, the last time I was in Brazil I spent a week sailing on The Amazon out of Manaus, so I do know what the England team are going on about when they talk about heat and humidity. Diddums...)

I was reading an article yesterday about another photographer who regularly writes blogs with the aim of promoting his new work, and he said he was taken totally by surprise when one of his missives suddenly went global. Well, come on .. it was about Sky Ferreira! Like, OMG! (She's an American singer-songwriter, don't ya know but, don't worry, I had to google it, too! And I apologise! Scrapped Ferrari was as near as I could get to her in my archive!) Anyway, this photographer had a two-day shoot with her for a major hair-care manufacturer, so his blog got picked up by Vogue and MTV and loads of other New York 'style' websites! Who'd have thought, eh? Me? I'll just have to keep ploughing on with my detailed descriptions of cutting-edge life in Culcheth.

And in other news today, Martin O'Neill changed a poster in the window of StudioFiveFour.

Come on, US Vogue! I'm waiting for your re-tweet!...  


No comments:

Post a Comment