Thursday 2 January 2014

Rubbish!



















And so, with January in mind, I begin the process of throwing things away! This morning alone I've  filled two bin-bags with the rubbish that's accumulated in my desk draws. It's no wonder I couldn't find my bank statements when I needed them! Next I'll attack my shirts. I mean, who needs 25 stripey shirts? Are they still even in fashion? Were they ever? Oxfam here we come...

Another thing I'm getting rid of this month is my price list. I'm offering 10% off everything I shoot as long as it's booked in January. Weddings, PR and portraits! All with ten percent off for this month only.

Ps: Hope you like today's photograph. Shot outside Manchester's Museum of Science and Industry on Monday! What do you mean, it's rubbish?

No comments:

Post a Comment