Friday 3 January 2014

Life's a gas ..













A lovely shot from the Wine Cellar at Peckforton Castle just before Christmas. A lady 'pinned' one of these Wedding photographs to her 'board' yesterday, which was nice of her, 'cos it finally lets me know that at least someone has been looking at my photographs on Pinterest! God, sometimes I despair of all this 'Social Media' mallarkey! You join Facebook to be told you need to be on Twitter; you join Flickr to be told you need to be on Tumblr; you post on Pinterest to be told you need to link it to a blog...

And does any of it work? Does it??....

Anyway, as I said, I now have one of my photographs pinned to someone's cyber board, and very glad I am, too! I guess it's yet another example of digitization, and I'll probably no longer see young brides lugging around a huge scrapbook of cuttings from bridal magazines. Just think of all the paper that won't be needed in the future. After all, I didn't use any to print the shot, did I? All those spared trees! All that extra oxygen in the air, replacing all that nasty C02! It's the end of global warming! We're saved! Oh, joy ...

Calm down, Martin ...

No comments:

Post a Comment