Tuesday 24 December 2013

Home, James ..













1000 ISO at f1.4! That's what it took to dig this photograph out of the 'atmospheric' light at my Peckforton Castle Wedding yesterday! It was bloody dark! The horrendous storm outside and the fact that it was December the 23rd meant that I really was almost shooting by candlelight, and I'm so glad I decided to take along one of my studio lights to shoot the groups I needed to get. I think that might be the first ever Wedding I've done where I didn't get any shots of the bride and groom outside! (I've got a great story to tell you about that, but I'll save it for another day!) Still, it was a 'brill' Wedding to end on and Emma and James were fantastic! And that's it! My last Wedding of 2013! Bring on all the clever couples who've had the wisdom to book me for their Weddings next year! I probably won't blog tomorrow, so I'll say Merry Christmas to all my lovely readers and say what I said as I left after shooting last night's First Dance! Home, James ..

No comments:

Post a Comment