Monday 14 October 2013

WLTM ..



















Well, here I am, back on the old Internet Dating scene! Now, let me see. User Name? Ah, yes! ••••••• ! Password?  ••••••• ! (I'm glad I wrote it down!) And .. I'm in! Classic FM's Internet Dating site, Classic Romance. Hmm, now to add a picture. There's the profile! Upload and .. Oh yes, lookin' good, baby!

Ok, you've sussed me, so before you rush off and start telling tales to Lesley, let me explain! As you might have guessed, it's not actually me that's back on internet dating! No, I was adding a photograph for one of the people who came in to have a profile portrait done last week. Ironically, they don't have access to the internet (!) so I had to upload their photograph for them! They gave me their password and everything! (And no, I wasn't tempted!..)

I'm hoping this new service will prove invaluable to the ever-growing number of people who use the internet to find 'someone new'. Lord knows, I spent enough time in the past trawling through pages of fuzzy, dark head-shots on Match.com only to find the pictures were generally twenty years out of date anyway! Why waste time with inaccurate photography? Get the job done properly and stand out from the crowd, that's what I say!

(Oh, and .. Ps: Yes, it does work!)   




No comments:

Post a Comment