Tuesday 3 September 2013

Old growlers ..












Children and animals! I don't know why they say you shouldn't work with either, 'cos we had a blast yesterday shooting Lucy and Molly and that furry ball of energy they call Fergus! The key is to work fast! As in .. I got about ten frames before the dog'd had enough, and set to barking for Britain until we took him outside! (Actually, maybe I do know why they say that about animals!) Some lovely shots, though, and I'm pleased that my first studio shot with a pet went well. Really looking forward to Mum coming back for her viewing, now!

Bass players! I don't know why they say you shouldn't work with them 'cos .. Only joking! The old PR hat goes back on again this afternoon and guess who I've got to photograph .. me old mate Hooky, that's who! Let's see what he moans about this time! (Still joking, Hooky, honest!) I'll fill you in on the detail tomorrow.

PS: The photograph today is of Fergus .. not Hooky!
Just making that clear !!
Don't hit me, Hooky!
Down, boy!
Aaagh!..

#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com





















No comments:

Post a Comment