Sunday 15 September 2013

Dry, dry, dry ..













How did that happen? The weather yesterday couldn't have been any further from what I was expecting for the Wedding. It was bloody glorious! After all that rain on Friday, too .. and before the 'storms' we're supposed to be expecting today! The God of Wedding Photography verily he did shineth down upon me yesterday! In fact, he shinethed a little too much, and I had all sorts of problems with the sunshine. It's been three months since I shot a Wedding at Willington Hall, and already the sun is noticeably lower. Lower as in, shining straight into the lens! Anyway, I think I did ok under the circumstances, and I'm sure Jude and Chris will be delighted with their shots! Have a look here .. see what you think!

Stop Press: I kid you not .. The Doors' Riders on the storm has just come on the radio! It's a sign...

#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment