Tuesday 27 August 2013

Up and at 'em ..















Gosh, I've managed a whole Bank Holiday weekend without a blog! I'd like to say that's because I've been so busy with Weddings and work and so on, but the truth of it is that I've more or less had the whole three days off! Unheard of! Ok, I did do a family shoot on Sunday afternoon - today's piccy is an image from it - so there's been a little work done since Friday but, other than that, I've done sweet Fanny Adams for a change! Little bit of Ikea, little bit of Garden centre, even a spot of sunbathing in the garden! It's been great, but now I want to be busy again. I'm looking on this last week of August as a sort of calm before the storm and really expect the studio to kick in Big Time once everyone's back at work and school. The season is a'changin' - the garden centre's selling Christmas cards and Ikea's garden furniture is in the Sale section! Like the little doggy in this picture, I'm gonna be up and at 'em come September!.. 

#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment