Thursday 29 August 2013

Get me my fix ..



















Man, I'm exhausted! I've been pulling ivy off the walls of the house, then scraping away the clinging tendrils and repainting the walls. It seems a long time since I was chillin' in Greece with a tasty can of 'Fix' lager! However, on with the show and let's get this job done! It's like I was saying the other day when I was photographing inside a factory... I could not do that all day! My dear old Dad used to put in 12 hour shifts as a Maintenance fitter in some of the noisiest, smelliest factories I've ever seen. He'd come home, hands rough and ingrained with oil, and tell me straight that I'd never have hands like his. Well, he's right .. I'm a photographer .. a right old softie .. and long may I stay so!
Cheers, Dad .. you fixed everything! X

#culchethstudio
www.studiofivefour.com

No comments:

Post a Comment