Sunday 30 June 2013

Sleep, Blog .. Open Studio...









When a man is too busy to blog, he's too busy for life said .. erm, nobody .. but anyway, let's crack on and write, even though I have a trillion things to prepare for tomorrow's Studio opening! It's just that I keep remembering things I'll need to take over there in order to work properly! I've just designed a bit of the new literature I'll need around the place .. price lists, receipts etc., and I've topped up my bubble-blowing machine. Hey, I've even put new batteries in my squeaky frogs and giraffes! (Toys to attract kids' attention, since you ask!) As well as all that, I've designed this new montage for my website, and have even organised July's Twelve for '13 installment, which launches tomorrow! Ooh, this is so exciting! Good job I got up at 4 am....

#culchethportraitstudio

No comments:

Post a Comment