Friday 17 May 2013

Past and future..













I can't wait for tomorrow's Wedding! It's in a tent .. in a field .. with wellies and a VW camper .. and guests camping in their own tents behind the main teepee! Far out, man! How cool is that? Actually, probably freezing, and I'll bet we'll need those wellies, looking at the weather forecast! But it's like I always say to my brides and grooms .. I've never yet seen the weather spoil a Wedding Day for a couple. Book your date and go for it. No-one can tell the future...

I can't wait for tomorrow's gig! It's at The Ritz .. with punks .. and a 10pm curfew! Aw, aren't they considerate, those venue managers? Ten pm, last song, and then all us ageing punks can catch the last bus home and be in bed with our Horlicks by 11pm. Horlicks .. and probably Deep Heat, smeared on our achy legs after an evening of trying to relive our pogoing, energetic past..

I can't wait to tell you my exciting news! But, alas, I'll have to .. as it's still not happened! God, will it ever? Oh, I wish I could tell the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment