Monday 8 April 2013

You got me, sunshine...














Married! And Saturday's groom Chris just couldn't resist showing off his Wedding ring to new bride Laura! Wow, what a fantastic Wedding Day that was - the kind I haven't had for a good five months. It just had that certain extra something, that wow factor, that ..  erm, hang on, it'll come to me .. ah, the sun! That was it! It had sunshine! All Day Long! It even, as I mentioned on Saturday, gave me sunburn! But what a delight it was to see bride, groom and guests actually willingly going outside at Thornton Hall to enjoy their celebratory drinks! Jeez, I'll never complain about the sunshine being too bright, ever again! We're finally back to the season of contrejour and fill-in flash! Hurrah! Yippee! Yee Haaa....  - it'll probably pour down for seven months now that I've said that! But do you want to know what really brightened up my day, though? A guest came up to me whilst I was shooting and said "It's great to see someone who enjoys their work!" Man, the sun started shining out of .. Anyway, check out the pix here, and see what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment